Thursday, November 26, 2015

On 3:39 AM by Freedom Rally in , , , ,    No comments




 Today,we don't have much to say as someone from our readers have said almost everything.Take a look and share your views. Other than this MDP is organising a protest on 27 November at artificial beach. The protest starts at 4:15 pm. We hope that this time you all will stand strong with Nasheed for Maldive.

Here is the poem sent by a reader like you..

My Maldives

Is it justice
or my life,
why I say this
cause Maldives is my home.

After knowing,
you see islands.
Lavish,full of life.
You hear,
sound of waves.
You do,
adventures,
dive in the deep.

But for me ,
there is nothing,
just some clashes between politicians,
protests for my freedom,
a hero in jail,
salty water to drink
and a country
to shrink....


P.S- Do add your comments. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment